Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I prolly wont say anything sane, just scribbling.
Couldnt sleep, its 6 a clock in the mornin now.
Went for a nightsnack but ended up in the kitchen, wrapped up in a blanket stareing into oblivion. Or rather, the cats waterbowl, as I cant stare out the window, need to wash them, must have rained mud in the last storm.
Think Im gonna make me a cup of hot choklate and watch a bit of angel, coming up on the episode where Darla is about to give birth... or whatever it is.

There was a time when theese endless blue hours where the worst thing I knew. When wrapping a blanket around me and walk around in my home barefeet was something I did cause I felt restless and lost. It feels good yet sad to not be a lost teenager anymore. Dont know what happened, realised yesterday that Im closer to 30 and I dont realy know how I got here.

Still got my nice sleepless nighthours, sophie b hawkings and hot coco though.
Nitynite, and take care, whoever you are ;)
/Malin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home